Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser and may be stored by it depending on its settings. We use “cookies” to collect information as described above. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, accept only some of them, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected above in the following manner:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding company information and job alerts.
- To send you event-related updates, reminders and confirmations.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests.
- To provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our content and website performance.
For those seeking employment with us, we shall use your PII solely for the purpose of evaluating your fitment and for contacting you in relation to exploring employment with us.